Applications for heat seal aluminum foil include:
● Window Molding: For insulation in windows, to seal glass for climate control. Serves to seal against air and prevent conduction of outside sources of energy.
● Sign Trim: For illuminated business signs fabricated in aluminum, exterior or interior use.
● Lid Stock: Designed to provide high-quality embossing and printing performance for metallic "look" label applications.
● Blister Packs: Designed for product protection, opening convenience and consistent high quality.
● Pharmaceutical applications include preservation and freshness of products, safety and user-friendliness.
● Automotive: A lighter-weight, fuel-efficient alternative to steel and other materials for automotive manufacturers, including coated products and pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes.
● Medical: Foils used in a variety of medical and pharmaceutical applications: Pills, capsules, tablets and other medical lab needs. Help protect from moisture, light, oxygen and contaminants.
● Food Service Packaging: Durable materials that keep food fresh, including printed foils in custom colors and lining containers for shipping purposes.
● Electronics: Our unique heat seal foil coating capabilities include converting light gauge unsupported foils along with high temperature curing for inks and coatings requiring exposure to extreme environmental conditions.
We Mingtai Al. team is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services to each of our customers.
- All material is produced according to EN and AA/ASTM standards, or customer's specific requirements.
- Our metallurgical laboratory can offer customers new ideas and technology in order to comply with any specific metallurgical requirements.