With the continuous acceleration of economic development, the export situation of ships has gradually recovered, and the demand for ship accessories products has also gradually increased. As the main raw material of ship plates, aluminum plate has a very important application value.
1. 5083 imported aluminum plate
2. 5086 Marine Aluminum Plate
3. 5052 marine aluminum plate
4. 5454 marine aluminum plate
5. 5754 marine aluminum plate
6, 6061 marine aluminum plate
The main alloying element in 5083 marine aluminum plate
alloy is magnesium, which has good corrosion resistance and weldability.And moderate intensity. Excellent corrosion resistance makes 5083 alloy widely used in maritime applications such as ships, and automobiles, aircraft welding parts, subway light rails, pressure vessels requiring strict fire protection (such as liquid tankers, refrigerated vehicles, refrigerated containers), refrigeration equipment, TV towers, drilling equipment, transportation equipment, missile parts,armor, etc. It has good strength, corrosion resistance and good machinability in non-heat-treatable alloys. Table after anodizing beautiful face. It can be processed into optical mechanical parts, ship parts and wire clamps.
5086 marine aluminum plate highly conductive with superior corrosion resistance. 5086 can be strengthened through strain hardening and cold working until it is even stronger than in 5083. Though compatible with multiple welding methods, electric arc welding is preferred for this alloy.
5052 marine aluminum plate is AL-Mg series alloy gold aluminum plate, which is the most widely used anti-rust aluminum. This alloy high strength, especially fatigue resistance: high plasticity and corrosion resistance, cannot be strengthened by heat treatment, the plasticity is still good during semi-cold work hardening, and the plasticity is low during cold work hardening. It has good corrosion resistance and good weldability.poor cutting performance and can be polished. 5052 aluminum plate is commonly used in sheet metal parts of transportation vehicles and ships, meters, street lamp brackets and rivets, hardware products, electrical enclosures, etc.
5454 marine aluminum plate include high strength, superior corrosion resistance, and good formability and weldability.
5456 marine aluminum plate is well-suited to the extrusion process. It is also amenable to forming operations like rolling and forging. 5456 can be made stronger through cold working, but the process reduces its ductility.
Its superior resistance to corrosion makes 5754 very suitable for the marine industry and other industrial applications possessing corrosive operating environments. It is also suitable for flooring applications due to its high strength.
6061 marine aluminum plate has excellent processing performance, excellent welding characteristics and electroplating, good corrosion resistance,toughness, easy to polish, color film, excellent oxidation effect.
But the whole Special marine grade aluminium plate has more prominent common points:
1. High strength and good fatigue performance;
2. Strong corrosion resistance, easy to process and shape;
3. It has good welding performance and a wide range of applications;
4. Economical and environmentally friendly, durable.
1. Aluminum's low density, high strength, high rigidity and corrosion resistance make aluminum ships 20% lighter than ships built with steel or other alloy materials. This can reduce ship weight and energy consumption. In addition, the high toughness, corrosion resistance and weldability of 5456 marine aluminum alloy for ships provide the possibility for strict ship-type production. At the same time, Mingtai shipboard can resist the corrosion of atmospheric, steam, water and other media in the ocean climate for a longer period of time. It is durable and more economical.
2. Advanced production equipment-to create the quality of marine aluminum plates. Henan Chalco has a complete set of advanced equipment for the production of marine aluminum plates: rough rolling mill, finishing mill, quenching furnace, straightening machine, polishing machine, etc.
3. Powerful processing capacity-200,000 tons of marine aluminum plates per year to help customers seize the market.
4. Authoritative international certification-