Features of Mingtai 6061 t6 aluminum tread plate sheet :
1. Wide range of selection on aluminium tread plate' size including customized shape and size.
2. Its non-skid properties mean that tread plate is frequently used on the interior of ambulances and on the footplates of firetrucks.
3. Aluminium tread plate may be used for surface protection against damage from foot traffic or other harmful chemicals.
4. Having good forming, drilling and welding ability.
5. Aluminium Tread Plate is easy to fabricate and its raised diamond lug pattern provides good slip resistance.
6. Good quality with reasonable price
6061 Aluminum tread checkered plates sheets are very resilient against aggressive substances and therefore, they regarded as indestructible. Due to their durability, they are used in many different areas because they do not lose their shape or look, even after a long time. Whether industrial floors, airplanes, ships and vehicles, or stairs indoors or outdoors -6061 aluminium checker plates are a popular material which is appreciated for its excellent properties, the high resilience and the low weight. Even designers use these plates due to their decorative look.
Attractive pattern ensures slip resistance
During production, the pattern is applied to the plate by forming rolls which are pressed onto the plate with a large force. In doing so, the bottom of the plate remains plain. It is not possible to emboss the aluminium plate subsequently.
Due to the diagonally finned structure, the plate becomes slip-resistant which is why it is also suitable for use outdoors and in wet areas. In addition to the finned structure, there are many other shapes and patterns which provide the same characteristics.
Depending on the type of plate, 1 to 5 bars are arranged next to each other, forming a checked pattern. It is differentiated between 1 bar(diamond), 2 bar, 3-bar and 5-bar patterns.