Aluminum has become one of the most popular materials among builders, architects, and designers due to its unique properties compared to other structural materials. Mingtai Aluminum offers lightweight, durable, anti-corrosive aluminum ready to become shaped in structures limited only by the architects’ creativity. Besides the significant design flexibility, aluminum contributes to the overall energy efficiency in buildings, therefore it becomes the absolute material of choice in the building & construction market.
The most typical use of aluminum sheet for wall is aluminum curtain wall.
The aluminum veneer curtain wall is made of high-quality high-strength aluminum alloy plate, the alloy type is 1000 3000 5000 6000 series aluminum plate, 3003-H24 is especially common;
There are generally four thicknesses of curtain wall aluminum veneer: 1mm thickness, 1.5mm thickness, 2.0mm thickness, 2.5mm thickness, and 3.0mm thickness
The best recommendation is 2.5mm except for special customization requirements
Curtain Wall Aluminum Alloy Veneer Performance Characters
● Aluminum curtain wall has good rigidity, is lightweight, and has high strength. Aluminum veneer curtain wallboard corrosion resistance is good, and fluorocarbon paint is up to 25 years fadeless.
● Good process of the aluminum curtain wall. The aluminum plate can be processed into various complex geometric shapes, such as planes, arcs, and spheres, by using the process of first processing and then painting.
● Aluminum curtain wall is not easy to stain and easy to clean and maintain. The fluorine coating film is non-adhesion so the surface is difficult to adhere to pollutants, and more good to clean.
● Aluminum curtain wall installation and construction are convenient and fast. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory, and the construction site does not need cutting, but is simply fixed.
● The aluminum curtain wall can be recycled for environmental protection. Aluminum plates can be 100% recycling, recycling value is higher.
Aluminum composite panel ( ACP ) is a new material made of 3003 aluminum-manganese alloy and 5005 aluminum-magnesium alloy sheets with surface treatment and baking paint coating as the surface, PE plastic as the core layer, and polymer bonding film compounded through a series of processes. It retains the main characteristics of the original composition materials (aluminum alloy plate, non-metallic polyethylene plastic), but also overcomes the shortcomings of the original composition materials, and thus obtains a number of excellent material properties. Product characteristics: colorful decoration, weather resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, fire resistance, moisture resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation, shock resistance, lightweight, easy processing and molding, easy handling and installation, and other characteristics.
Parameters Of Aluminum Sheets Raw Material:
● Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, etc
● Width: 1220mm, 1500mm etc
● Length: 1000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 6000mm etc
4x8 aluminum sheet,5x10 aluminum sheet,3mm aluminum sheet, etc
The standard size of an aluminum composite panel: is 1220*2440mm
Surface treatment: color coated, anodized, mirror, brushed, etc
According to the aluminum material product type, it can be divided into
● Aluminum sheet for composite panel
● Aluminum coil for composite panel
● Aluminum foil for composite panel
It adopts 1100/1050/1060/3003/3105/5005/5052 and other new aluminum exterior wall panels decorative and thermal insulation materials, which are made of polyester baking paint or fluorocarbon paint, carved aluminum alloy plate, polyurethane insulation layer and glass fiber cloth.
It is mainly used for exterior wall decoration and energy-saving transformation of gymnasiums, libraries, school and hospital office buildings, villas and other buildings. The main functions are architectural decoration, heat preservation, energy conservation, heat insulation, sound insulation, waterproof and mildew proof.
Coated aluminum strips for the rolling shutter markets including windows rolling shutters, rolling shutter garage doors, industrial doors and encasement systems.
We have developed a number of alloys as well as a variety of color shades to satisfy even the most demanding requirements
Low maintenance costs
Pure aluminum is a low-strength metal and consequently not suitable for building applications but thanks to the addition of alloying elements such as copper, manganese, magnesium, zinc etc. and thanks to specific production processes, it changes its physical and mechanical properties to meet requirements of a large number of applications.Inquiry Now
Aluminum alloys for Building are resistant to water, corrosion and immune to the harmful effects of UV rays, thus ensuring a lasting enduranceInquiry Now
Aluminum does not require any special kind of maintenance, whether it is raw or lacquered aluminumInquiry Now
Aluminum can be anodized or lacquered in any color, so it’s possible to get the most varied effects and thus meet the designer’s decorative needs. Aluminum treatments can increase the durability of the material and its corrosion resistanceInquiry Now
Aluminum is widely used for light management: its reflective properties help to reduce energy consumption for lighting and heating. For example, it’s possible to reduce the use of air conditioning in summer season by using aluminum shielding devices.Inquiry Now
Industry-oriented solutions are developed to meet the service needs of customers in specific fields.
Henan Minatai Al Industrial Co.. Ltd.© All rights reserved Power by yisainuo