Aluminum Plate For Tanker
Thickness: 4.0 – 8.0 mm
Application:Fuel Tanker, Oil Tanker, Cement Tanker, Natural Gas Tanker
Aluminium Plate for Tankers
Aluminum alloy fuel tanks have led the lightweight trend of the tanker industry and successfully subverted the design concept of traditional carbon steel tankers. At the same time, aluminum alloy tankers are expanding in market and will play an increasingly important role in road transport. Aluminum alloys commonly used in aluminum fuel tankers are 5083 aluminum, 5454 aluminum and 5182 aluminum.
The Main Application of Aluminium Plate for Tankers
● Tanker body: The 5083H111 aluminum plate is used for the tanker body. 5083-O aluminum plate is used for the truck lid for the lids on both sides need bending. 5454H111 aluminum plates are also used for the tanker body.
● Cylinder: Aluminum alloy automobile air storage cylinders feature good corrosion resistance, light weight, good economic benefits and high recycling rate. 5083 aluminum plate is widely used in making tanker cylinder.
● Fuel tank: With the mass production of tank trucks, problems such as how to save fuel and production cost have risen. 5052 aluminum sheet for fuel tank is energy-saving, environmentally friendly and long-lasting.
● 5182 aluminum is used to produce the latest high-magnesium alloy tanker which was born for the European road dangerous goods transportation agreement in recent years. Its tensile strength and elongation are relatively high.
● LNG storage tank: The volume of liquefied natural gas (LNG for short) is 1/600 of the gaseous state, which makes the material requirements for LNG storage tanks higher. Aluminum alloy 5083 is used for this application.
Specification Of Aluminum Plate For Tanker
|5083, 5182, 5454
|O, H111, H112, H32
|4.0 – 8.0 mm
|1000 – 2600 mm
|2000 – 16000 mm
|Fuel Tanker, Oil Tanker, Cement Tanker, Natural Gas Tanker
Advantages of Aluminum for Tank Trucks
● The aluminum plate for tank trucks is light in weight and has a density of only 2.7g / cm3. Compared with steel plates, it can greatly reduce the weight of tank trucks, thereby reducing the fuel consumption of tank trucks, reducing exhaust emissions, and protecting the environment.
● Aluminum plate for tank truck is corrosion resistant and fatigue resistant. The 5 series aluminum alloy is a typical anti-rust aluminum plate. The 6 series aluminum plate has better corrosion resistance. Their superior performance is unmatched by steel. The tank body made of aluminum alloy is durable and does not need any protective coating internally. It can transport various liquids or liquefied gases without being corroded.
● Aluminum plate for tank truck has high safety performance, and aluminum is recyclable metal. The aluminum plate for tank trucks has good electrical conductivity and energy absorption performance. When a collision occurs, static electricity hardly collects on the tank body, and it is difficult to generate sparks, thereby reducing the occurrence of explosion accidents.
Mingtai Aluminum Manufactures Aluminum Plate for Tank Trucks
1. We have developed 1+4 hot rolling production line. In addition, Mingtai Aluminum has 6 semi-continuous casting production lines, 10 continuous casting and rolling production lines, and 44 other large-scale processing equipment, providing a strong basis for the large-scale aluminum sheet production.
2. Mingtai Quality Inspection Center has set up advanced quality inspection laboratories in the industry: chemical analysis laboratory, oil analysis laboratory, spectral analysis laboratory, tensile laboratory, micro analysis laboratory, etc., strictly controlling the production materials and strictly monitoring the production process.
Send A Message
Henan Mingtai AL. Industrial Co.. Ltd.© All rights reserved Privacy