Honeycomb Aluminum Foil
Application: household appliances, the lighting industry, transportation industry, such as trains, subway trains, Ship carriages, train doors, etc decoration material.
Honeycomb Foil Jumbo Roll Description:
Honeycomb aluminium foil is widely used in the market at present. It is mainly used in household appliances, lighting industry, transportation industry, such as train, subway train and Ship's carriage, train door etc decoration material. Its completely non-toxic green quality,has an irreplaceable powerful role in industry, manual textile industry, furniture home industry , the application of honeycomb foil can be said to be quite large.
Metal honeycomb is a new type of composite material between metal skeleton and honeycomb hole, which is named because it contains many honeycomb through holes. The aluminium honeycomb core is bonded by multilayer aluminium foil, and then stretched and stretched into a regular honeycomb shape. Because of the special structure of aluminium honeycomb core, it is divided into many closed chamber restrictions. The flow of air in the curtain wall, which is synthesized by it, makes the transmission of heat and sound waves greatly limited, and has good heat insulation, sound insulation, electrical conductivity, heat resistance and anti-corrosion, energy absorption and shock absorption, and heat preservation effect. It has excellent performance: high strength, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. It is the ideal material for aviation, spaceflight, high speed ships, high speed trains and other industries. In the construction industry, it is the first choice of large size curtain wall and luxurious interior decoration for high flame retardancy.
The role of the honeycomb foil to make the core is to transfer the shear force from the epidermis to the inner layer, so that the two cuticle layers are stable under static and dynamic loads, and the impact energy is absorbed to provide anti destructive properties. aluminium honeycomb have the advantages of high compression modulus, shear strength and light weight. aluminium honeycombs are low in density, usually in 20kg/m³～150kg/m³, with high mechanical properties, so they can be used as sandwich materials for aircraft and high speed trains
Strength of Mingtai Aluminum Production Honeycomb Foil
- 1 Equipped with a shape controller to monitor the shape in real time; the subsequent drawing and straightening process, the second correction of the shape; to ensure that the aluminum foil shape is good, the layout is high, and the shape accuracy is good!
- 2 The finished product is not easy to deform, the end surface is flat, the edge is free of burrs, and the layout is high after bonding and compounding;
- 3 The degreasing equipment adopts imported cleaning fluid to ensure that the surface of the aluminum foil is free of oil, the adhesive is firm, not easy to fall off, and has a long service life.
- 4 Monthly output can be up to 1000 tons.
Technical Parameter of Mingtai Al. Honeycomb Foil
Introduction Of Aluminum Foil For Honeycomb Core
Aluminum foil for honeycomb core is a type of aluminum foil that is used as a raw material to manufacture honeycomb cores.
The common alloy grades are 3003/3004/3104/5052, the mechanical and mechanical properties of 3004 and 3104 are basically the same, usually 3004 can be used instead of 3104 alloy aluminum;
The biggest difference between honeycomb core used aluminum foil and conventional aluminum foil is the surface treatment;
Honeycomb core used aluminum foil surface treatment process
1. Honeycomb core used aluminum foil surface cleaning (pickling + water washing), the surface dyne value can reach more than 50, the relative cost is relatively low, but it is easy to form an oxide layer on the surface;
2. Silane treatment agent passivation (chromium heavy metals are easy to exceed the standard, currently not suitable for passivation of aluminum foil);
3. Coating epoxy varnish;
Application Of Aluminum Honeycomb Panels
The upper and lower bottom plates and panels of aluminum honeycomb panels are made of aluminum alloy plates, with a thick and light honeycomb core sandwiched in the middle (the aluminum honeycomb core is made of aluminum foil through complicated processes;), the panel and the sandwich core are bonded The agent is cemented into a monolithic rigid structure.;
Panel surface treatment can be fluorocarbon, roller coating, thermal transfer printing, wire drawing, oxidation; aluminum honeycomb panels can also be pasted and compounded with fireproof boards, stone materials, and ceramics;
Aluminum honeycomb panels have the characteristics of light weight, high strength, sound insulation, heat insulation, waterproof, moisture-proof, and heat preservation;
● 1) Building curtain wall external wall hanging board
● 2) Interior decoration works
● 3) Roofing material
● 4) Buildings on board
● 5) Aviation manufacturing industry
● 6) Indoor partition and product display stand
● 7) Commercial transport vehicle and container vehicle body
● 8) Interior decoration of buses, trains, subways and rail transit vehicles
How To Make Aluminum Honeycomb Panels
1. Surface passivated aluminum foil coated node glue (epoxy modified high temperature curing glue);
2. The aluminum foil is sliced according to the design size, stacked (the number of layers is related to the length of the finished honeycomb core in the later stage), fused at high temperature, cut into pieces (according to the height of the finished honeycomb core), and pulled into a hexagonal honeycomb;
3. Apply glue to the inner side of the bottom plate, place the honeycomb core on it, adjust the position, and then apply glue to the inner side of the panel and cover it on the upper layer of the honeycomb.
4. Hydraulic solidification, cooling and cutting.
Send A Message
Henan Mingtai AL. Industrial Co.. Ltd.© All rights reserved Privacy