Henan Mingtai Aluminum China 5052 aluminum alloy sheet
5052 aluminum alloy sheet contains 2.5% magnesium and 0.25% chromium.It has good workability, medium static strength, high fatigue strength, good weldability, and very good corrosion resistance, especially in marine atmospheres. It also has the low density and excellent thermal conductivity common to all aluminium alloys. It is commonly used in sheet, plate and tube form.
Tough enough to hold up on fuel tanks yet adaptable enough to be used in utensils and fan blades, what makes 5052 aluminum such a versatile alloy?
Let’s start with the basics. 5052 aluminum is:
• Part of the 5xxx series of aluminum. Grades in this family are alloyed using magnesium (2.5%) and possess moderate-to-high strength characteristics. These grades are considered to have good weldability and resistance to corrosion. 5052 aluminum also includes .25% chromium.
• A non-heat-treatable standard aluminum alloy, which means it’s strengthened through cold-working. Cold-working is “working” (e.g., rolling or forging methods) the metal to make it stronger.
5052 aluminum alloy sheet product features
1. Very good surface and polished bright surface, Excellent flatness control to the product ;
2. Paper interleave / single side or both sides PE coated for good surface protection ;
3. Excellent anodizing quality, excellent mechanical property ;
4. Well-protected packing ;
5. Stonger than 1*** and 3*** series aluminum ;
6. The best welding characteristics out of all the aluminum ;
7. Good formability, and good resistance to corrosion.
What is Henan Mingtai Aluminum China 5052 aluminum alloy sheet used for?
Henan Mingtai 5052 Aluminum alloys plate sheet offer a remarkable spectrum of design opportunities to benefit consumer electronics manufacturers. The light weight materials enable you to trim precious ounces, coupled with high strength to make smaller, thinner components attainable. But while they score high marks for function, these alloys also take on an outstanding variety of looks and feels — a multitude of alternatives for creating and updating handheld devices and technologies for the home.
1. Alloy: 5052
2. Tempering: O, h111, h112, H12, h14, H16, h18, H32, H34, H36, h38
3. Thickness: 0.2mm-600mm
4. Matching: 500mm — 2800mm
5. Width / length: any cut
6. Surface: polished, bright, paper staggered, single-sided film, double-sided film.
Typical applications: trolley case, fuel tank material, LCD back plate, tank material, door plate material, automobile plate, ship plate, 3C product, silo, computer support, high-end curtain wall plate, high-end oxidized material, can body / cover, shutter, aluminum furniture, door plate / door handle, sign, decoration, etc.
Henan Mingtai AL. Industrial Co.. Ltd.© All rights reserved Privacy